STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following is a list of conditions which the Customer agrees that he/she will not hold the Contractor responsible for:-
- Marks appearing on the face of upholstery fabric caused by print on the back of the fabric or from padding or interlining which was not visible at the commencement of work.
- Parting of carpet seams which have not been properly fastened by either heat seaming or sewing.
- Pile shading of fabric caused by light reflections as a consequence of usage.
- Colour fading as a result of exposure to light or wear.
- Any pre-existing damage prior to cleaning.
- Fair wear and tear or inadequate or improper fitting.
- Whilst the Contractor will use his/her best endeavours to remove any marks or stains, no guarantee, either expressed or implied, is made that such marks will be removed.
- The Customer is responsible to move any breakable items from the areas to be cleaned. Failure to do so will hold the customer liable for any breakage.
- Any claims must be based upon the current value of the article concerned at the time of the work taking place, taking into account wear and tear.
- The Contractor cannot entertain any claim made for damage unless written details of such claims are made to the Contractor within 14 days of completion of the work. Claims will only be entertained if based upon negligence.
- The Customer is responsible for arranging access to the site by Contractor. They will also be required to advice any security personnel of our attendance and the locking up/security of premises on completion of the work. Any local parking arrangements need to be agreed in advance.
- Payment to be made on satisfactory completion of the work by either debit/credit card or cash. In the event of delayed payment interest will be charged at 4% above banks base rate.
- We reserve the right to charge the total of the cost of the proposed work if cancellation occurs within 24 hrs. of commencement of work and no further date arranged.
- please note our minimum charge applies for any work carried out. Any orders over £300 will be subject to a non refundable deposit of not less than £100.
- VAT is applicable at the standard rate.